Weekly Core Training
Synergy Group Members
Wonder if your Leadership Development & Spiritual Growth plan has:
- A web and phone app tracking your progress through challenging, light-hearted material?
- A fun community celebrating your victories and praying over trials in a private online chat room?
- Members and their families visiting each other while on vacation?
- Men and women from multiple time zones connecting on a weekly basis using a tight 55-minute agenda?
- A commitment from the founder to support Christ-centered missions with membership fees?
- Connected men and women from 3 continents, 5 countries, 85 cities with over 1800 Praises, Prayer Requests, and Goals...and counting?
- Group Members asking to create groups of their own to broaden the "Synergy" experience?
- The benefit of inclusive and affordable membership rather than making you feel like you don’t measure up or can’t afford to join?
Commitment • Faithfulness • Prayer • Encouragement • Laughter • Connection • Flexibility • Global Access • Inclusive • Affordable
The Pillars of Synergy Groups
Community: Develops as Christ-followers share professional experiences and spiritual wisdom establishing profound trust and ongoing support. (Laughter helps!)
Accountability: Demands a lot of self-discipline, weekly SMART Goals (which are specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)-- and a little grace.
Transformation: Requires continuous learning, elevated strategy, and best practices along with authentic spiritual and personal growth.
Leadership: Displayed as a gentle confidence and fierce humility at all levels in corporate, non-profit, small business, churches, universities, and families.
Owner & Founder
“Thanks for checking in on my goals! I'm so grateful for you and Synergy Groups and the encouragement along the way!”
“Thanks for organizing and running [Synergy Group] so well! You are a blessing.”
“I am so thankful for the processes you have set up with this program. You have been such a gift and blessing to me these few months!”
Request News & Updates
from Leading Synergies