→ Read Terms & Conditions...
Gain access to Daily Workout materials:
- Same clever content used by Synergy Group Members.
- Connection to others via the ALL-ACCESS Water Cooler.
- Thoughtful business leadership questions.
- Great conversation starters about Christian faith.
- Deeper thought inspired by Biblical references.
- Quarterly and weekly goal setting.
- Access from any device at any time.
- Perfect for group and individual study.
- Light-hearted Wisdom for Serious Business.
Through the Lens of "Toughness":
- WIIFM of Kindness: We discovered the return on investment in kindness, in addition to financial, is physical, mental, and mutual. (2 Corinthians 9:7, Luke 6:38)
- The Next 100 Days: We highlighted the value of pursuing input, stakeholders, and expectations in order to be victorious in our Waterloo. (Ephesians 1:11, Isaiah 40:29)
- Situational Brainstorming: We focused on various brainstorming scenarios, like problem-solving, coaching, and planning. (Proverbs 19:21, Proverbs 4:23)
- From Stranger to Raving Fan: We reviewed 8 stops on the Customer Value Journey, client destinations from awareness to excitement to promotion. (Hebrews 13:5, 6)
- Big Ben, Small Changes: We learned that small changes in internal environment and external influences can be managed early with tiny adjustments. (Ephesians 5:15, 16)
- Case of the $15,000 Pizza: We examined the importance of a good example, first impressions, email etiquette, and the big picture. (Matthew 7:1-4)
- Getting to Inbox Zero: We reviewed how to manage our email rather than being managed by leveraging the 6 Ds and other techniques. (James 1:19, Proverbs 29:11)
- Perception is Everything: We talked about how a team’s risk attitude (risk-adverse, -tolerant, -seeking) is developed and how to respond. (Proverbs 27:11, 12, Ephesians 4:2)
- Extinguishing Burnout: We discussed three insights from grilling and related them to igniting, flaring up, and controlling burnout. (Exodus 34:21, Mark 2:27)
- Peaches & Coconuts: We considered how to get to the inner circle through the thick exterior of the Coconut and solid pit of the Peach. (Matthew 27:24, Numbers 20:8-12)
- TAG! You're It: We explored seeking knowledge, acknowledging fallibility, and modeling curiosity for learning, innovation, and growth. (Psalms 32:7, Nahum 1:7)
- A REVIEW