→ Read Terms & Conditions...
Gain access to Daily Workout materials:
- Same clever content used by Synergy Group Members.
- Connection to others via the ALL-ACCESS Water Cooler.
- Thoughtful business leadership questions.
- Great conversation starters about Christian faith.
- Deeper thought inspired by Biblical references.
- Quarterly and weekly goal setting.
- Access from any device at any time.
- Perfect for group and individual study.
- Light-hearted Wisdom for Serious Business.
Through the Lens of "Progress":
- Healthy Competition: We had a great conversation about Michael Porter’s Five Forces of competition and how they affect pricing. (Galatians 5:26, 2 Timothy 4:7)
- Chestnut Do Over: We explored expectations, visualization, and anticipation and repurposing with creativity, ingenuity, and positivity. (Jeremiah 10:23, Isaiah 40:8)
- Runaway Truck Ramp: We highlighted the implications of truckers navigating hot brakes, great difficulty, and hairpin curves. (Psalms 17:6, 7)
- Get Ready to Soar: We talked about eagles and making minor adjustments, magnifying the effortless, and leveraging the proven. (Isaiah 40:31, Job 37:14)
- 7-Minute Workout: We reviewed the role focus, thoughtfulness, and patience play in relationships, appreciation, and confidence. (Proverbs 1:5, Ephesians 2:8)
- Waiting to Bloom: We examined the importance of protecting, recognizing, and measuring the fruits of our labor. (Romans 8:29, 2 Samuel 5:4)
- Take a Chance Card: We learned what the game of Monopoly intended to teach and to take risk, manage fear, and reveal personal edge. (Mark 6:31, Deuteronomy 8:16, 17)
- Scoring to Lose: We focused on how leaders must fight instincts to manage the clock in an effort not to score, but win. (1 Corinthians 9:25, Matthew 5:21, 22)
- Learning Styles Myth: We discussed entertaining and engaging learners while appealing to a set of learning styles through fun, balance, and story. (Romans 15:7, Jeremiah 1:5)
- City of Gold: We reflected on the importance of evaluating sunk, indirect and opportunity costs in our business. (Luke 14:28-33)
- A REVIEW