EXPECTATIONS OF MEMBERS
As a member, it is an honor to connect with others who share our faith! The intention of the group is to provide a safe place where leaders can explore business topics, discuss biblical principles, ask transparent questions, share accountability, and pray for one another. Our connection as professionals often leads to organic networking and may result in introductions, in-person meetings, and new business for members.
- We are careful to hear from everyone who wants to share.
- We hold conversations that are confidential and pleasing to the Lord (in meetings and online).
- We start and end meetings promptly.
- We notify the facilitator prior to unavoidable absences.
- We prepare for each meeting (and attend even if we are not prepared).
- We spend 10-15 minutes every day reading about, praying with, and listening to God.
- We delight in connecting as professionals and avoid solicitation.
- We commitment to regular attendance making each meeting very powerful.
Membership requires agreement and adherence to Expectations of Members.