→ Read Terms & Conditions...
Gain access to Daily Workout materials:
- Same clever content used by Synergy Group Members.
- Connection to others via the ALL-ACCESS Water Cooler.
- Thoughtful business leadership questions.
- Great conversation starters about Christian faith.
- Deeper thought inspired by Biblical references.
- Quarterly and weekly goal setting.
- Access from any device at any time.
- Perfect for group and individual study.
- Light-hearted Wisdom for Serious Business.
Through the Lens of "Toughness":
- Tires Don't Stay Buried: We brainstormed breaking issues and tasks into smaller parts and doing the hard work, so they don’t fester or steal our peace of mind. (Proverbs 10:12, Ecclesiastes 10:18)
- Superhero Moxie: We highlighted the value of the superhero’s capacity and initiative to withstand fear while applying expertise to problems with a moral code. (1 Corinthians 16:13, 14)
- Lost in a Crowd: We examined getting back to best practices, looking for unexpected paths, and having a specific target. (Isaiah 49:10, Luke 15:21-24)
- It Remains Day 1: We reviewed how innovation, curiosity, wandering, and the constant desire to improve led to the world’s largest brand valuation. (Hebrews 3:3, 4, Romans 1:17)
- Second Chances: We talked about how insisting on fundamentals and letting others lead is truly a form of hope, love, and strength. (Lamentations 3:21-23, Judges 16:28)
- Playing Your Hand: We learned a leader’s deceptive manipulation impacts trust by exploring the four suits, the ace, the “suicide king” of hearts, and the joker. (Proverbs 11:20, Hebrews 13:17)
- Intrapreneurship: We focused on seeking sponsorship, leveraging competition, being patient, and translating opportunity to serve the innovator. (Ecclesiastes 5:10, 1 Corinthians 1:10)
- Barriers to Change: We had a great conversation about the 5 stages of long-term change: Awareness, Desire, Knowledge, Ability, and Reinforcement. (2 Corinthians 4:16, 17, John 6:63-65)
- Best Job EVER: We discussed how compensation, culture and values, leadership, and work-life balance impact employee satisfaction. (Hebrews 6:10, 11)
- Death Zone Leadership: We reflected on transforming DUD (dangerous, unproductive, and dysfunctional) behavior into kindness and truth. (Zechariah 8:16, Luke 8:17)
- A REVIEW