→ Read Terms & Conditions...
Gain access to Daily Workout materials:
- Same clever content used by Synergy Group Members.
- Connection to others via the ALL-ACCESS Water Cooler.
- Thoughtful business leadership questions.
- Great conversation starters about Christian faith.
- Deeper thought inspired by Biblical references.
- Quarterly and weekly goal setting.
- Access from any device at any time.
- Perfect for group and individual study.
- Light-hearted Wisdom for Serious Business.
Through the Lens of "Strategy":
- WIIFM of Kindness: If you think of me as a nice person, then you’ve got to hear my origin story. You also need to know what you get back when you are kind to others.
- The Next 100 Days: Extreme arrogance, information bias, and poor communication caused Napoleon Bonaparte to meet his Waterloo. What can we learn from his mistakes?
- Situational Brainstorming: We all know how to brainstorm: lots of ideas, no judgment. Good leaders must address the nuances presented in various situations. Here are some tips!
- From Stranger to Raving Fan: A road map exists for converting potential clients to raving fans of your products and services. Discover the 8 stops on the Customer Value Journey.
- Big Ben, Small Changes: Big Ben’s 14-foot minute hands moves with accuracy down to the penny, yes, to the penny! Learn how one penny can influence a 31,000-pound bell.
- Case of the $15,000 Pizza: How did 25 really smart people pay $15,000 for a pizza? By losing sight of corporate mission, values, and goals-- along with a few other things!
- Getting to Inbox Zero: Tips and tricks for email management are countless and tend to be a bit polarizing, right? Get the 6 Ds and find out what Inbox Zero really means.
- Perception is Everything: What can a group of thrill-seeking ski bums teach us about uncertainty? Identify your team’s risk attitude and the importance of perception.
- Extinguishing Burnout: Grilling with charcoal briquets gives leaders insight into burnout. Learn to prevent flareups and control the heat during stressful seasons.
- Peaches & Coconuts: Building relationships with “Coconuts” and “Peaches” can get hairy. Gain insights into earning trust and developing camaraderie on a team.
- TAG! You're It: Making the call, asking a question, or speaking up... Do you thrive in a Learning Zone? Or suffer in the Apathy, Comfort, and Anxiety Zones?
- A REVIEW