→ Read Terms & Conditions...
Gain access to Daily Workout materials:
- Same clever content used by Synergy Group Members.
- Connection to others via the ALL-ACCESS Water Cooler.
- Thoughtful business leadership questions.
- Great conversation starters about Christian faith.
- Deeper thought inspired by Biblical references.
- Quarterly and weekly goal setting.
- Access from any device at any time.
- Perfect for group and individual study.
- Light-hearted Wisdom for Serious Business.
Through the Lens of "Planning":
- Secret Passageways: We reflected on the 5-Star service that makes people feel respected, understood, protected, and valued. (Galatians 5:13, Exodus 17:12)
- Future Me has One Problem: We highlighted present bias influence and emphasized strategic investment rather than short-term indulgence. (Romans 7:15, Romans 8:2)
- Anytime You Wish: We brainstormed about what makes criminals feel invincible and why it’s better to do “good time” over “bad time”. (Hebrews 13:3, Isaiah 61:1)
- World Wide Web Flashback: We focused on confirming a new solution is scalable and supports the pace and desire of an existing target market. (Isaiah 42:16, Proverbs 22:29)
- Not as Planned: We learned that how an Olympian faced adversity and kept fighting, had gratitude, and teamed up. (Proverbs 24:10, Psalms 50:15)
- Scheduling Conflict: We examined how weighing and prioritizing, maintaining our integrity, and being selective helps with calendaring. (Matthew 7:11, Psalms 84:11)
- Unseen Forces: We discovered how invisible influences, confusing decisions, and poor communication can be costly. (Proverbs 15:1, 1 Timothy 1:19)
- Don’t Get Trapped: We talked about how reconsidering our limiting beliefs impacts our pursuit of success, money, and happiness. (Colossians 2:8)
- I Quit!: We discussed the importance of confidence in and between team members, dedicated employees, and purposeful and impactful work. (2 Peter 1:3, 1 Peter 5:2)
- Moving Mountains: We explored why we can’t give up and what requires us to seek a pardon. (Isaiah 12:3, Proverbs 17:9)
- A REVIEW