Gain access to Daily Workout materials:
- Light-hearted Wisdom for Serious Business.
- Connection to others via the ALL-ACCESS Water Cooler.
- Thoughtful business leadership questions.
- Great conversation starters about Christian faith.
- Deeper thought inspired by Biblical references.
- Quarterly and weekly goal setting.
- Access from any device at any time.
- Perfect for group and individual study.
- Landscape of Office Politics: As an observer of vicious politics, I may need to be peeled off the ceiling. But, remember, office politics (born of scarcity) can be used for good!
- Livin' for the Weekend: In 1975, The O'Jays sang about "Livin' for the Weekend" Sound familiar? Ironically, there IS a better way. Taking breaks allow for more productivity!
- Who Has Time for Patience? Goals are attained one "lick" at a time. One failure, one victory at a time! Let's persevere through the "not knowing", enjoying the "now", and focus.
- Red Flag Alert: Red flags forewarn of prickly leaders focused on short-term advantage, single-factor decisions, and self-preservation causing eroding support.
- What's a Memory Dart? Ditch the Elevator Pitch for Woodruff's Memory Dart, challenging you to distill your life's work into words that make you memorable and referable.
- Pronoia is REAL! Pronoid people are likable, capable and confident. Multipliers, expectations, and persistence empower their leadership and positive attitude.
- Identity Crisis: Our identities can become enmeshed with our jobs. How does your job performance, business card, and work past contribute to your Professional Identity?
- Virtual Networking: Geographical boundaries are limitless and access to people, infinite. What does it mean to be intentional about relationships, quirk, and service?
- What More Do You Need? Not only did NASA send a crew to the moon, they returned safely with less computing power than I have on my wrist! Learn how to win YOUR "space race".
- Change Fee: Improvement comes at quite a price-- a change fee. How does the airline ticket change fee shed light on the challenges of changing or not changing?
- A REVIEW